Saturday, December 5, 2009

So its been about about a month here in Chile. The water levels are still high due to the unseasonably cool weather and massive amounts of rain. I have found some new and old friends to paddle with providing me with good company on and off the creeks.
It´s funny, since traveling chasing the kayaking seasons I have run into people I have met from all over the globe. I am reminded of how small our world kayaking community really is. I also am stoked to have good friends from all over the globe with in whom I can truly call friends.
From Australia, Uganda, South Africa, Sweden, France, Germany, Italy, Philadelphia, Montana, Alaska, and Chile, all are here and all are brothers in kayaking. Pucon is going off right now and its awesome to see and be a part of it. I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Keep coming back. Ill keep posting more pics

No comments: